US-Coast Guard / Merchant Mariner / Personal / Legal / Court Ordered
MERCHANT MARINER DOCUMENT / USCG LICENSE RENEWAL
- US-COAST GUARD / US-DOT COMPLIANT DRUG TESTS. One-stop service - DOT 5 panel specimen collection (also known as NIDA 5 / SAMHSA 5 panel) using FEDERAL DRUG TESTING CUSTODY & CONTROL FORM, express overnight shipment to a US-Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) and Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) accredited laboratory for analysis. Drug testing conducted in accordance with "Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug Testing Programs," in Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Part 40 and Title 46 CFR §16. Specimen testing for Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Phencyclidine, and Amphetamines. Lab analysis reports electronically sent to our certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) for review of specimen results.
- TEST RESULTS AVAILABLE IN 24 TO 48 HOURS. Medical Review Officer (MRO) finalizes verified test results within 1 to 2 days of specimen collection. US-Coast Guard (USCG) and National Maritime Center (NMC) required documentation forwarded to you to be submitted with your completed application package to a USCG Regional Examination Center (REC).
- US-COAST GUARD & MERCHANT MARINER PHYSICAL / MEDICAL EXAMS.
- "Merchant Mariner Physical Examination Report" (CG-719K). Captain's License / The Merchant Mariner Physical Exam form CG-719K is required for Officers and Mariners with a qualifying rating.
- "Merchant Mariner Evaluation of Fitness for Entry Level Ratings" (CG-719 K/E). The Merchant Mariner Certification of Fitness for Entry Level Ratings is required for ordinary seaman, wiper, or steward's department (food handler).
- 1 CONVENIENT APPOINTMENT FOR USCG DRUG TEST + MERCHANT MARINER PHYSICAL EXAM! Locations on Long Island and New York City. Call us to set up an appointment (no "walk-ins") - day and evening appointments. Appointments honored punctually, we have you in and out in 10 to 30 minutes. No long waits like at laboratory collection sites or Patient Service Centers (PSC).
PERSONAL / FAMILY & LEGAL / COURT ORDERED TESTING SERVICES
COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVATE. Forensic, laboratory based drug and alcohol testing. We can only release results to who you specify and via which method (fax, e-mail, USPS mail) - in writing. Confidentiality and privacy assured and guaranteed. Results 12 to 24 hours after receipt of express overnight shipped specimens at laboratory.
FORENSIC / CHAIN-OF-CUSTODY DRUG & ALCOHOL TESTING. To prove ongoing cessation of substance abuse. Specially designed random / unannounced programs to prove ongoing sobriety and / or controlled substance use cessation-including documentation for courts or probation departments. Forensically designed programs for custody / visitation disputes.
CONTACT US FOR SPECIALIZED PROGRAMS (CHILD CUSTODY / VISITATION; PROBATION; DWI). Contact us to discuss your legal / family court / probation issues. We have designed and managed ongoing random, and unannounced drug and alcohol testing programs to support your attorney or legal representative's case with documented independent verification and MRO (Medical Review Officer) certified results reporting.